COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Want to register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine? Please visit Washington County Waiting List: Washington County COVID19 Waiting List (signupgenius.com) and follow the steps to sign up.
We are only registering individuals who are in Phase 1a1, Phase 1a2, 75 year old and older and Phase 1B individuals who have not registered already. To find out who falls into each phase as we progress through vaccinations, please visit COVID-19 Phase Information | TN COVID-19 Hub and answer a few questions.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccines, please call our regional information line, which is 423-979-4689, or visit COVID-19 Vaccine Information | TN COVID-19 Hub for details on each vaccine.
Think You Might Have COVID-19?
Northeast Tennessee COVID-19 Hotline: 423-979-4689
The Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19.
The Tennessee Department of Health, in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center, launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line that is staffed from 10 am to 10 pm. Central Standard Time (CST). Please call 877-857-2945.
- 03-11-2020 Memo from Mayor Joe Grandy (PDF)
- 03-18-2020 County Offices Open, Suggests Online Methods (PDF)
- 03-20-2020 Washington County Offices Close to In-Person Service (PDF)
- 05-28-2020 Washington County Offices Reopen to in-Person Service June 1 to May 21, 2020 (PDF)
- 07-07-2020 Masks Required in All Government Buildings in Washington County Beginning July 8 (PDF)