COVID-19 Vaccination Information - County Health Department
Want to register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine? Please visit COVID-19 Vaccination Registration and follow the steps to sign up.
We are administering both first and second doses of vaccine to Washington Countians age 16 and older. Please note that teens ages 16-18 need to register to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccines, please visit COVID-19 Vaccine Information | TN COVID-19 Hub for details on each vaccine.
Find vaccine locations in our area: Vaccine Finder
Free testing is available 8:30-9:30 a.m., Monday through Friday at the Washington County Health Department, 219 Princeton Road.
Think You Might Have COVID-19?
Northeast Tennessee COVID-19 Hotline: 423-979-4689
The Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19.
The Tennessee Department of Health, in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center, launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line that is staffed from 10 am to 10 pm. Central Standard Time (CST). Please call 877-857-2945.
- 09-30-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 10-30-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 12-23-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 02-19-2021 Executive Order Changing the Requirement of Face Coverings to a Request (PDF)
- 03-11-2020 Memo from Mayor Joe Grandy (PDF)
- 03-18-2020 County Offices Open, Suggests Online Methods (PDF)
- 03-20-2020 Washington County Offices Close to In-Person Service (PDF)
- 05-28-2020 Washington County Offices Reopen to in-Person Service June 1 to May 21, 2020 (PDF)
- 07-07-2020 Masks Required in All Government Buildings in Washington County Beginning July 8 (PDF)