COVID-19 Vaccination Information - County Health Department
Want to register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine? Please visit COVID-19 Vaccination Registration and follow the steps to sign up.
We are administering both first and second doses of vaccine to Washington Countians age 16 and older. Please note that teens ages 16-18 need to register to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccines, please call our regional information line, which is 423-979-4689, or visit COVID-19 Vaccine Information | TN COVID-19 Hub for details on each vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information - James H. Quillen VA Medical Center
Veterans who have a primary care physician through VA-Mountain Home can receive vaccine during weekly clinics. For information regarding vaccines through the VA, please refer to VA COVID-19 Vaccine Information. You can also find up-to-date information on the VA Mountain Home facebook page.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information - Pharmacies
To find a pharmacy and book an appointment, please check out the COVID-19 Community Pharmacy Vacation List available from the Tennessee Department of Health.
Think You Might Have COVID-19?
Northeast Tennessee COVID-19 Hotline: 423-979-4689
The Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19.
The Tennessee Department of Health, in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center, launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line that is staffed from 10 am to 10 pm. Central Standard Time (CST). Please call 877-857-2945.
- 09-30-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 10-30-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 12-23-2020 Executive Order Requiring Masks as Face Coverings - Extension (PDF)
- 02-19-2021 Executive Order Changing the Requirement of Face Coverings to a Request (PDF)
- 03-11-2020 Memo from Mayor Joe Grandy (PDF)
- 03-18-2020 County Offices Open, Suggests Online Methods (PDF)
- 03-20-2020 Washington County Offices Close to In-Person Service (PDF)
- 05-28-2020 Washington County Offices Reopen to in-Person Service June 1 to May 21, 2020 (PDF)
- 07-07-2020 Masks Required in All Government Buildings in Washington County Beginning July 8 (PDF)